PURSUANT TO D. LGS. n. 196/2003 and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
This document ("Disclosure") intends to provide you with information regarding the processing of data, as specified below, which will be provided by you and / or communicated to" Enneuti ", based in via F.lli Zuccari, 14 - 60129 Ancona, Italy, VAT number 02455800421, cf RTL CRL 67P26 A271C (hereinafter also referred to as "Enneuti") and which will be treated by the same, following your compilation of the form on the website "www.alibisoftboards.com"(hereinafter the" Site ") or following the conclusion of the purchase contract for the goods offered for sale on the aforementioned Site.
This information is therefore provided for the websitewww.alibisoftboards.com, owned by Enneuti itself, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 ("GDPR") and subsequent national adaptation rules (the "applicable legislation").
- Identity and contact details of the Data ControllerThe Data Controller - or the person who determines the purposes and means of processing the data you have provided - is "Enneuti di Carlo Rotelli", with registered office in via F.lli Zuccari, 14, 60129 Ancona, Italy, VAT no. 02455800421, cf RTL CRL 67P26 A271C (hereinafter the "Owner"). For any need, you can contact Enneuti at the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories of data processedWithin the limits of the purposes and methods described in this Notice, the data provided by you and / or subsequently communicated may be processed and can be included in the following category: "Personal data", which includes your general information (such as, for example, name, surname, residential address, tax code and VAT number) and your contact details (such as, for example, your e-mail address and / or mobile number); such data will be defined hereafter as "Personal Data". You can be defined, hereafter, both as "User" and as "Interested" of personal data. Enneuti does not request and does not process the particular data of Users and / or its customers (particular data are those suitable for revealing the state of health, sexual orientation, political or religious opinions, membership of political parties or labor unions).
Purpose and legal basis of the processing of Personal DataPersonal Data collected on the websitewww.alibisoftboards.comor in any case provided by the interested party will be processed for the purposes and under the legal bases set out below:Purpose of the processing of Personal DataArticle 3 - Letter A
For the management of the request you voluntarily made (such as, for example, the request for information or to be contacted by Enneuti) by filling in the form on the Site. In this case, you are free to provide your Personal Data, however, failure to provide them will not allow you to establish the aforementioned relationship with Enneuti and the latter to satisfy your request. It is specified that the Personal Data concerning you, provided by filling in the form on the Site or spontaneously communicated by you, are acquired for purposes strictly related to the request for information made by you, to the negotiation in the pre-contractual phase or to the conclusion of a contract. of purchase of the goods offered for sale on the aforementioned Site and will in no way be subject to unauthorized communications to third parties or dissemination. The e-mail address (e-mail) or mobile phone number are therefore asked to be able to confirm your request, to be able to send you information relating to the sale of products or, more generally, to be able to contact you. in case of necessity ("contractual purposes").Article 3 - Letter B
Please note that for the treatments carried out for the purpose of sending its advertising material, for its direct sale or for carrying out its market research or commercial communications in relation to goods or services similar to those used by the customer, Enneuti may use e-mail addresses pursuant to and within the limits permitted by art. 130, co. 4, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as well as by art. 6, co. 1 letter f DGPR, even in the absence of explicit consent. However, the User has the right to object, at any time, to such processing, following the instructions in section no. 8 "Rights of the interested party" (the so-called "soft spamming")Legal basis of the processingThe processing is lawful and necessary in relation to the execution of a request, made by you, by voluntarily completing the form on the sitewww.alibisoftboards.comlegitimate interest of the Data Controller, the consent of the interested party is therefore not required.
By filling out the form on the website www.alibisoftboards.com, the User therefore automatically authorizes the Data Controller to collect and process his / her Data for the aforementioned purposes.
- Children under the age of 16In the event that the User who provides data for the purpose of completing the purchase of a good is under the age of 16, the processing of data is lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorized. by the holder of parental responsibility, whose identification data and an address may be requested through the minor.
- Methods of data processing and transfer of data abroadThe processing of Personal Data will take place using manual, computerized or telematic tools, suitable for guaranteeing its security and confidentiality and will be carried out, as well as by the Data Controller, by duly trained personnel in compliance with the applicable legislation. to follow up on your requests, where you consent to the processing of your data for the purposes referred to in the previous article 3, of this Notice, you may be contacted by telephone, by e-mail or by any electronic means equivalent to all contact details voluntarily provided by you to Enneuti. The management and storage of your personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union owned by the Data Controller and / or by third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The servers are currently located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legislation
- Scope of communication / dissemination of Personal DataYour personal data may be disclosed to:Recipients of Personal Dataprofessionals and / or third-party companies that provide services to Enneuti and with whom specific agreements have been signed in accordance with the applicable legislationPurposesupport to Enneuti in the management of its activities
By way of example, your data may therefore be disclosed to public and / or private entities, natural and / or legal persons (such as legal, commercial, fiscal and tax consultancy firms, labor consultants, shippers, couriers, any IT companies and any other subject) which Enneuti uses in carrying out the activities referred to in the previous article 3.
Therefore, natural or legal persons duly appointed by the Data Controller, as well as employees and internal and external collaborators of Enneuti, may become aware of your data, as data processors, limited to the performance of their duties or tasks.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of the processing is kept, and can be consulted, at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Furthermore, your data may be communicated whenever the communication may be necessary to fulfill requests from the judicial authorities, public security authorities, supervisory bodies, as well as all those subjects to whom the communication of your data is required by law. .
Your data will in no case be disclosed.
- Data retention period (determination criteria)Below is a table that contains the indications of the processing and storage times (or the criteria for determining the retention) of the Personal Data:
Article 3 - Letter A
for the entire duration of the relationship and subsequently for 10 years starting from the end of the contractual relationship (at the end of the contractual relationship, your Data will therefore be kept to fulfill regulatory obligations, such as, for example, tax obligations, and to protect legitimate interests of Enneuti)
Article 3 - Letter B
5 years from collection, without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to modify and / or withdraw his consent at any time
Rights of the interested party
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the following rights are recognized to the interested party:
- (i)obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- (ii)obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes, methods of processing and the retention period; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under the applicable legislation; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- (iii)obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when there is interest, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- (iv)object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
We also inform you that - where technically possible - you can exercise the rights recognized by the applicable legislation including, by way of example, the right(v)to request that the processing be limited to a part of the information concerning you;(we)insofar as it is technically possible, to receive in a structured format or to transmit to you or to third parties indicated by you the information concerning you (so-called "portability" of the information concerning you and those that have been voluntarily provided by you) ;(are you coming)as well as to withdraw your consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis of the processing. In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal itself.
Enneuti reminds you that, where the response to your requests has not been satisfactory in your opinion, you can contact and lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, based in Rome 00186, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 21 (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) in the ways provided for by the applicable legislation.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by you by means of a written request addressed to Enneuti by means of a written request to the contact indicated in the previous article 1.
The Data Controller must proceed in this sense without delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving the request. The deadline can be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received by the Data Controller. In such cases, the Data Controller will inform you within one month of receiving your request and will inform you of the reasons for the extension.