TERMS OF SHIPPING
IF YOU PURCHASE ON THE SITE, FOR SHIPPING IN ITALY:
- The goods will be delivered by the BRT courier. The date of shipment of the order is after the payment verification.The courier generally collects between 4pm and 5pm. Orders paid within that hour typically depart the same day (not a guarantee, but usually it is)
- Delivery times are generally 24-36 hours (islands 3 \ 5 days) from the payment verification, holidays are not considered.
For delivery times, the shipment can be tracked on the BRT website thanks to the trucking number that we will provide after purchase.Our courier does not deliver on holidays.
- The BRT courier will try to deliver your package for two attempts if you are not found at the first step. Subsequently, the package will go into storage: in this case we will notify you by email explaining how to collect it, but be careful:the costs of the deposit and the respective costs of re-delivery will be at your expense.
- Upon delivery of the goods, check the integrity of the packages, the quantitative correspondence with what is indicated on the transport document (DDT). If you have any problems report the problem firstname.lastname@example.org three days by email. If the goods are damaged, the customer is required to follow the procedure indicated:
IMPORTANT: Please check the goods very carefully upon delivery. In the event that irregularities are found in the packaging, the cardboard is broken or the Bartolini tape is present, declare on the courier's document"DAMAGED NECK" or "BROKEN CARDBOARD",… In addition to the generic "withdrawal with reserve". Without the aforementioned specific WRITTEN declaration we would not be able to initiate the insurance procedures in case of damage.
Any report over 3 days will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration the customer assumes full responsibility for what is written
- VAT exemption: All VAT exemption requests must be requested and authorized before payment by sending specific request and documentation email@example.com- By default we ship with a receipt: this document is not accepted by customs and, once issued, prevents us from being able to proceed with the cancellation / refund of VAT
- Alibi softboards undertakes to send all orders as quickly as possible. It is not responsible for any delays generated by the couriers. With common sense, we warn you that in periods such as Christmas, summer or black friday, there may be delays due to overloading of the lines
IF YOU PURCHASE ON THE SITE, FOR SHIPPING ABROAD (extra EU) YOU MUST REQUEST THE QUOTE VIA EMAIL BASED ON THE DESTINATION ZIP CODE.